Collection & Delivery
Orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day. Alternatively, you can collect your order from any George Boyd or Jewson branch. With 600 branches nationwide, you are never far from your local branch. Order by 4pm and you will be able to pick up your item from a branch the next working day. To find your local branch, please use our Branch Locator.
Standard Delivery Areas
- There will be no delivery charge for collection from any one of our branches.
- Delivery to your address is free on all orders over £50*.
- For orders under £50* a £5 delivery charge applies.
- The majority of products are available for next working delivery (subject to the product ordered being in stock and the order being placed by 4pm).
- If the product is not available for next day delivery/collection, it will be stated.
- If the product is out of stock, you can still order it and we will contact you to inform you of the expected delivery date.
* Including VAT. Excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Channel Island, Islands and Remote Areas. For costs of excluded areas please refer to the non-standard delivery section below
Non-Standard Delivery Areas
Customers wishing to have items delivered to outside of the UK mainland, remote areas or the Scottish Highlands may incur a higher delivery cost. Delivery time may also be longer than stated for some areas. Please place your order and we will contact you within one working day to discuss delivery options and associated costs. If you are not happy with the delivery charges we quote, you may cancel the order and get a full refund.
The following postcodes do not qualify for free delivery, but we will endeavour to get the cheapest possible delivery charge for you if you live in any of these areas:
GY, JE, IM, AB31-38, AB41-45, AB51-56, BT, IV30-32, PA22-27, PA30-35, PH1, PH10, FK19-21, HS, IV*, KA27-28, KW, PA20-21, PA28-29, PA36-38, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH, ZE
A working day is defined as Monday - Friday. Please note that weekends, bank and public holidays are excluded.
Orders placed after 4pm are likely to be processed the next working day - delivery will therefore be two working days after the order is placed in this instance. For example, an order placed after 4pm on a Friday will be available on the following Tuesday.
If you would rather your order be delivered to an address which is different from your billing address, please indicate this during checkout.
Issues with Delivery
If there are any issues with the goods you order, for example: If you have ordered more of a product than we have in stock, we will contact you within one working day to discuss the options. We may deliver the order in two parts as appropriate to your requirements.
If the address is incorrect, the package will be returned to the delivery depot. Please check your delivery address carefully when placing an order. If you suspect this has happened, please call our team on 0800 197 8071 and we will resolve the problem for you.
Other Address Issues
We are unable to deliver to Post Office Boxes as we require signatures upon delivery of the goods.
Failed Delivery Attempts
If delivery is unsuccessful due to you being unavailable, we will leave a card and contact number for you to re-arrange delivery.
This information is for online orders only.