Buy a Foam Gun, Get 50% Off Selected Packer
Terms and Conditions
1. The ‘promoter’ is George Boyd, Registered Office: Saint-Gobain House, East Leake, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12 6JU.
2. This Promotion is only available to online customers via www.george-boyd.co.uk
3. Promotion active from 00.01 Monday, 31st October and will end at 23.59 on Sunday 13th November 2022.
4. Whilst every care is taken in the production of this Promotion, the Promoter cannot be held responsible for any errors, omissions or stock availability issues.
5. This Promotion will be delivered to audiences via the George Boyd feed through GeorgeBoydUK’s official Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and LinkedIn channels starting at 00.01 Monday, 31st October and will end at 23.59 on Sunday 13th November 2022.
6. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter or LinkedIn.
7. To take part, customers simply add a Blue60 Foam Gun (HWEXT600) to your basket to get an automatic 50% (ex VAT) discount on a simultaneous purchase of selected packer products (HWEXT705, HWEXT703 & HWEXT701).
8. A value of 50% (ex VAT) will be automatically removed from eligible products (HWEXT705, HWEXT703 & HWEXT701) and will be applied at checkout.
9. This Promotion is applicable to current online prices published at www.george-boyd.co.uk only; any special account term prices or other offers or discounts are excluded.
10. The promotion is open to UK residents only, excluding employees of the promoter or their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this activity.
11. There is no limit to the number of times a customer can take part in this promotion & no limit to the number of packers that are eligible for the 50% (ex VAT) discount.
12. If the Blue60 Foam Gun is returned to the Promoter for a refund, but the discounted packer products are not also returned, then the Promoter will deduct the value of the discount applied from any refund payment which the Promoter makes.
13. The promoter reserves the right to amend or cancel the promotion at any time.
14. The promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any customer found to be misusing the promotion process or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive to the promotion.
15. The promoter’s decision is final.
17. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.